Best hotels/hostels in Amsterdam, capital of the Netherlands! These days the city has a population of just over 790.000 people and is the largest city in the country. As one of the most popular destinations in Europe, Amsterdam receives more than 4.5 million tourists annually.
This city has a great history and is very unique for its large and untouched historic center. It has a rich architectural history, dominated by water. It is a meeting point for all different cultures around the world and has a welcoming attitude towards visitors. Well known for its museums, red light district, coffee shops but also the great variety of eating & drinking places and night life. It is a fun capital, which following sentence will confirm: besides having a normal mayor, Amsterdam also has a night life mayor, a bike mayor and a city poet.
Venice in the North is one of the most beautiful European cities that you should definitely should include in your bucket list. For the best accommodation, check out the best hotels/hostels in Amsterdam listed below.
Cheapest hotels in Amsterdam:
Best hostels in Amsterdam:
Unusual and cool hotels in Amsterdam:
- Botel – sleeping on a boat? Hell yeah! Breakfast is included. (affordable)
- Crane Hotel – Yes, that’s right, this hotel is set in a former harbour crane of 50 m height! People who stayed here say that ‘this is once in a lifetime experience because of the best panoramic view’. Check it out!
- Hotel not Hotel – Each room has a different theme and story! The entire hotel is like a spacious living room and its lobby is an art-filled, exhibition-like space.(affordable)
- The Student Hotel – one word: awesome!
- Hotel2stay – heaven in pastel colors. Too cute! (affordable)
Find more hotels/hostels in Amsterdam here.
You can checkout more cheap travel deals here.